Titans Cricket, in association with Hirsch’s, has launched its maiden Photograph of the Year competition, which will run from May 2019 to April 2020.
Named in honour of the Multiply Titans official team photographer, Alwyn Myburgh, the competition is aimed at celebrating cricket themed photography at all levels, from backyard cricket to capturing international superstars.
The competition is open to all photographers across South Africa. Monthly winners will be chosen by a judging panel made up of award-winning sports photographers, with an overall winner and two runners-up announced as the Photograph of the Year at the end of April 2020.
- Entries must be submitted by the 28th of every month.
- Entrants must submit photos via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), include a title, information on how and where you took the image
- Photographers must reside in South Africa to redeem prizes
- R2 500 Hirsch’s voucher
- Coldrink for one (1) month (Ts & Cs apply)
- 2 international match day tickets
- AB de Villiers Hospitality Suite invite for two (2) people to a SuperSport Park match
1st Prize Annual Winner:
- Signed Multiply Titans shirt
- Meet the Multiply Titans at a player’s function
- R20 000 Hirsch’s voucher
- Coldrinks for one (1) year (Ts & Cs apply)
- Two (2) Season invites to the President Suite at SuperSport Park
- Two (2) invites to attend Annual Titans Awards
2nd Prize Annual Winner:
- R10 000 Hirsch’s voucher
- Coldrinks for six (6) months (Ts & Cs apply)
- Two (2) invites to the AB de Villiers Hospitality Suite for a cricket season
3rd Prize Annual Winner:
- R5 000 Hirsch’s voucher
- Coldrinks for three (3) months (Ts & Cs apply)
- Two (2) season tickets for SuperSport Park matches.
Winners will be announced via Titans Cricket social media platforms and the winning images will be displayed at SuperSport Park.
Copyright and Usage Rights
By submitting your images to the Competition, you confirm that the images you submit are free of any third party restrictions regarding use, and you grant a non-exclusive licence to Titans Cricket (Pty) Ltd.
Titans Cricket (Pty) Ltd to reproduce any images submitted in connection with the competition for the following purposes: on Titans Cricket’s website and on Titans Cricket social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; and publication on the Titans Cricket (Pty) Ltd website at www.titans.co.za.
By entering the competition you agree that media publications and individual journalists shall be allowed to publish the winning image in any publication or on their social media platform without any payment to you, subject to it being in connection with the competition and clearly captioned as the Alwyn Myburgh Photograph of the Year and credited to the winning photographer.