Stadium Regulations SuperSport Park
SUPERSPORT PARK STADIUM REGULATIONS
TERMS OF SALE
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions and the presentation of the ticket to an authorised official at appropriate entry points confirms acceptance by you of the terms and conditions as set out below:
- Right of admission is reserved.
- This ticket must be produced at appropriate entry points and/or on demand by any authorised official.
- Entry into the stadium and surrounding precincts will not be allowed at the discretion of the Union and/or Stadium ("Management"), to persons under the influence of or in possession of alcohol, weapons, glass objects or any other objects or items which may be offensive, disruptive or likely to infringe any party's rights.
- Where admission is refused or the bearer is evicted from the stadium and/or surrounding aspects, no refund shall be paid.
- The playing fields shall be out of bounds at all times on the day of the match to which the ticket refers (“the Match”).
- The bearer shall not behave in a disruptive manner, endanger the safety of other persons in the Stadium and/or surrounding precincts or unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators.
- The bearer shall not breach the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters or other parties commercially associated with the Match, nor conduct unauthorised promotions.
- The bearer shall not be entitled to sell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of this ticket to any person or entity which is directly or indirectly commercially associated with the Match. Tickets shall only be purchased or obtained through official authorised agents. Any ticket obtained in breach of these conditions will be refused entry or evicted from the Stadium and/or surrounding precincts, as the case may be, and no refund will be payable.
- The bearer will not be entitled to sell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of this ticket for a consideration in excess of the face value of this ticket.
- Management shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the bearer is given full and unencumbered use of the seat to which this ticket refers. Management reserves the right to substitute the seat with another at its discretion. Management does not guarantee as to the quality of the Match.
- No refund or exchange shall be made for any reason whatsoever. In the event of the postponement of the Match, this ticket shall still be valid. If the original ticket is stolen or mislaid, Management should be notified immediately and it may issue a duplicate ticket to the original bearer for a nominal fee to cover administrative costs. The duplicate ticket will then take priority over the original ticket for the use of the seat.
- Should the bearer leave the Stadium and/or surrounding precincts and wish to re-enter the Stadium or surrounding precincts, this ticket must be provided at the appropriate entry points.
- Management, its officials, servants and agents shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused to the bearer.
- Failure to observe and abide by these terms and conditions shall constitute a breach of contract and may result in action by management.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHIN THE STADIUM
- All Types of Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (Other than guide dogs)
- Air horns (Nuisance items/equipment)
- Cameras with telephoto lens and Tripods for cameras
- Cans / Glass containers
- Gas braai equipment & portable braais
- Wood and charcoal
- NEW LAW PROHIBITS SMOKING WITHIN THE STADIUM
MAY I BRING IN MY OWN BEVERAGES?
Yes. Fans ARE ALLOWED to bring in their own non-alcoholic beverages in sealed plastic containers.
MAY I BRING IN MY OWN FOOD?
Yes. Fans ARE ALLOWED to bring in their own food